Welcome to BlueStorm Financial Services Ltd, Independent Commercial & Business Finance Brokers
Whether you are a business owner looking to buy premises, new equipment or improve cashflow or an investor looking to buy, develop or renovate property we work closely with you as a commercial & business finance broker to ensure that you get the most suitable options to choose from.
Whole of Market
As part of the Synergy Commercial Finance Network we have whole of market access with dedicated sister companies that provide expert specialist facilities for all business and property funding including access to residential first and second charge mortgages and all with that important personal touch.
For those business owners that wish to seek funding directly, we also have a unique Funder-Finder platform for business finance.
To provide unrivalled support to our clients for all their finance needs and ensure that they have access to the right funds with the right terms.
Our Challenge to you
Whether you are looking for additional finance or already have a facility in place, be that a loan for your business or finance for a new asset or funding to purchase or develop property through a mortgage, bridging or development loan, let us search the whole of the market to find the best deal. As a commercial & business finance broker we will either save you money or leave you secure in the knowledge that you already have the best currently available. We will always work closely with you from start to finish. Maybe we should call this â€˜challenge your Bankâ€™!
We have no ties and as such can deal with all lenders that operate within the UK.
How we work for you
1. Initial Discussion Our service starts with establishing your financial requirements, objectives and expectations and compiling initial information. This may be over the telephone or face to face for the more complex deals. We will require the completion of our initial enquiry and authorisation documents. These form the basis of the discussions with lenders and the decisions they make. The information required is comprehensive to include proof of affordability and any omissions will effect the final outcome. We will use this to establish if there is an appetite within the market for the finance you require. We will also send you our GDPR privacy notice.
2. Terms of Business If our initial discussions with lenders produce positive indications we will send you our Terms of Business Letter that will outline our fees.
3. Approaching Lenders Once instructed, we will ask you for any outstanding information and documents. These will be comprehensive and in line with what the lenders will require to make a fully informed credit decision. We can then approach those lenders we know have an appetite for the type of finance you seek and are the most competitive in terms of rate, conditions and service. We will negotiate with them the most favourable terms for you.
4. Indicative Terms Based upon the information you have provided and our negotiations, we will provide you with a table of indicative terms from the most suitable lenders. You will then be able to make the decision as to which lender you would like to proceed with based upon rate, fees and loan amount. We will also issue our Terms of Trade that will confirm our fees.
5. Lender Introduction Once you have confirmed your preferred option based upon the Indicative Terms and returned a signed copy of our Terms of Trade we will start the formal application process and guide you through each step. This may include the completion of the lenders application form, a face-to-face meeting and providing additional documentation. At some point a property and/or business valuation may be required along with the instruction of Solicitors.
6. Formal Offer Once the lender has completed fully its application process and due diligence, a formal offer of credit will be issued for your consideration and acceptance.
At BlueStorm good old-fashioned customer service is still very much alive and at the centre of our ethics. At no point will we leave you to deal with matters on your own. We will always be there, working alongside you, liaising between you, the Lender, Valuers and Solicitors to ensure that your application progresses smoothly and efficiently.